Browse Disaster Resources
Click the + or – icons below to expand or collapse a category or sub-category.
Then click a link to view all resources located in that category or sub-category.
- Disaster Recovery Information
- Preparedness & Mitigation Information
- Resources by the Type of Disaster
- Naturally Occurring
- Disease & Epidemic
- Fires & Wildfires
- Naturally Occurring
- Current News & Disaster Related Websites
By Type of Resource
Click a link below to view all resources by type.
These are the most viewed resources shown on this site in the last 7 days.
- Coping with a Flood Before, During and After 2 views
- Need to Burn Debris? Burn Within the Law 1 view
- Evacuating Horses 1 view
- Composting Large Animal Carcasses 1 view
- After a Disaster: Information to Help You and Your Family Recover 1 view
- Financial Recovery: Homeowner’s Property Insurance Issues 1 view
- Southern Regional Water Program website 1 view
- Additional Disaster Supplies and Tips for People with Diabetes 1 view
- Extreme Heat Fact Sheet 1 view
- Normal Physiological Values for Select Animals 1 view
- MKT-5001 Prevent the Spread of Zoonotic Diseases 1 view
- Home Water Quality Problems – Causes and Treatments 1 view
- Managing and Caring for Horses Affected by Rangeland Fires 1 view
- Sheltering Livestock in Place Video. Part I 1 view
- Children and Disasters 1 view
- Hurricane Preparedness for Livestock Owners Video I 1 view
- After a Disaster: A Guide for Parents and Teachers 1 view
- Information for Pet Owners 1 view
- Coping with Floods 1 view
- Removing odors and smells from refrigerators and freezers after food has spoiled 1 view
For Texas ArgriLife Extension Employees
These resources were submitted to Texas EDEN by the Incident Resource Teams.
Select an IRT team or category link below to view resources submitted by that team.
Note: To view all resources for a topic area, including the resources submitted by IRT teams, please browse By Category by clicking on that linked tab above.
- All Hazards
- Animal Issues
- Animal Handling and Carcass Disposal: Natural Disasters
- Bio-security: FEAD Outbreaks
- Early Detection and Rapid Reporting: FEAD Outbreaks
- Epidemilogy: FEAD Outbreaks
- Integration in State and Local Government ESF: Animal Disasters
- Media Communications: FEAD Outbreaks
- Media Communications: Natural Disasters
- Role in Local EM: Animal Disasters
- Simulation Exercises: FEAD
- Simulation Exercises: Natural Disasters
- Communication & Training
- Education, Information and Technology
- Professional Development
- Media Communication
- Food, Fiber & Forestry
- Hazardous Ag Materials